Sunday, October 26, 2008

Yeah, yeah.

We all know to what dedication I devote this sort of deal.

That is to say, none.

Things That Stress Me Out, October 26th Edition

5. Little Big Planet.
4. Doing stuff that no one gives a shit about.
3. Not being sure whether or not I'll be living in California in a few weeks.
2. People with better taste in music than me.
1. Giant spiders.

Numbers 5 and 4 are somewhat related. User generated content just puts a lot of pressure on me to make something great, and I'm sure whatever I'd create is terrible, so then I just sulk and don't bother.

Plus I'm no good at platformers.

I should probably be thinking more about #3, but I don't actually know what's going to happen there.

I'm not feelin' too good still, but I should be ok to go to work tomorrow. I'll just NyQuil it up tonight.

No comments: